Great Workout Programs

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Treadmill and Kettlebell: Getting back into the swing of things

Hey y'all!

Wow!  It's been over a week since my last post.  A lot has happened since then, like:

1. I've run completely out of propane.
2.  All of my water lines are frozen solid, with two exploding in the cellar.
3.  I've had to move into my side room, so I can save on my electric bill while I run the electric heater.

Let's just say that everything that's happened has been a huge distraction from blogging and exercise.  It's hard to get motivated to workout when you're wearing multilayers of clothing.   :)

So, yesterday, I decided enough is enough, I've got to get back into the swing of things.  I pulled out my treadmill, which is thankfully small enough to fit in my side room since the room is pretty small.  Behind the treadmill is just enough space to do kettlebell swings without hitting my door or desk. 

Today I'm doing intervals using my treadmill and kettlebell:

30/10

 Treadmill
KB swings

Treadmill
KB squats

Treadmill
KB press

3 rounds/30 sec btwn rounds

So what's your game plan for the rest of the week?
What are your tricks to get in a workout when life gets in the way?



No comments:

Post a Comment