Great Workout Programs

Friday, July 26, 2013

I moved!

Ok, that has nothing to do with me exercising, it’s just I’ve been coming across so many great articles on fitness, that I decided to stop posting everything at Wrinkle World, and create an exercise blog.  Thus, the name – The Exercise Blogger!

I haven’t really played much with bloggers changes, so I’m experimenting with the “pages” that you see above the Fit Yummy Mummy bar. 

I’ve got more pages coming that will focus only on my favourite workout programs: Fit Yummy Mummy, NoBull Bodybuilding, Denise Austin, and Richard Simmons.

And of course, I’ll be writing articles, posting the coolest articles I can find by other people on the net, and the occasional video.

And speaking of video!  I put this one up for you mom’s!  Try this one your next trip to the playground.  Smile 

Have a great weekend!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment