Great Workout Programs

Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Burpee Workout: Just a minute bodyweight workout

Howdy ho, y’all!  Welcome to a killer Monday burpee workout!  I’m sitting here wrapped up in a blanket and still feeling like I’ve been hit by a truck.  So, I won’t be doing this one, I’m subbing out with yoga instead.

But!  For you!  I got this in the mail from Shawna Kaminski this morning, and had to share it with you.  I know a lot of you who stop by love killing yourselves, so this one’s for you!  Smile

Shawna gives you a lot of variations on the burpee to accommodate various fitness levels.  She also includes tips for those of us who have knee problems.

Here’s the times she sets for your fitness level:

Advanced:  60 seconds/10 sec break

Intermediate:  45 seconds/10 sec break

Beginners: 30 seconds/10 sec break

3 rounds

  • burpee
  • push-up
  • burpee
  • prisoner squat
  • burpee
  • superman

Rest 30 seconds between rounds.  (more if you have to)

If you enjoy the workout, I highly recommend you pick up her Challenge Burpee Workout program.  I’ve got it and absolutely love it!

Meanwhile, happy killing yourself with today’s workout vid!

Just a minute bodyweight workout

 

No comments:

Post a Comment