Great Workout Programs

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Week in review, or true confessions (and it’s ugly)

There’s falling off the wagon, and then simply falling off flat on your face.  I fell flat on my face.  Chanukah is 8 days, and my nosh cravings refused to be denied.  So, I shall confess.  I ate:
2.5 dozen homemade sugar cookies
And close to 30 mini-donuts in my donut baker.
Told ya!  I fell flat on my face.  Problem is – I’m still craving donuts.  I keep consoling myself that the donuts are baked and not fried, and that 2 batches didn’t have “sugar” for a sweetener.  I used real maple syrup one night, and then last night I used Bailey’s White Chocolate and Peppermint Bark coffee creamer.  It’s to die for.
Did my motivational pics help?  Despite how it sounds, they actually did.  They inflicted guilt at every turn, and I did curb the number of donuts I really wanted.
Anyway, the 8 days are over, and it’s time to get back in control.  I can’t wait till next year.  Smile

MORNING ROUTINE
I’ve been doing a morning 50 for awhile now.  5 exercises, 10 reps.  Then I bumped it up to 5 exercises, 15 reps.  Today, I’ve begun 10 exercises, 10 reps.  



No comments:

Post a Comment