Great Workout Programs

Monday, December 2, 2013

I’ve been AWOL, and the anatomy of body odor

That’s an interesting combination for a title.  Smile

Anyway, sorry I vanished last week.  I was down a good part of it with a migraine.  I also took some time off to work on my cottage.  I’m doing a bit of remodeling and it’s a wreck.

But!  I’m back, and with a really stinky link – The Anatomy of Body Odor.  I came across this one by accident today.  It’s a lot of fun to read.  You’ll discover:

1. 2 types of sweat!

2.  Reasons we reek!

3.  Gender fetor: onion vs cheese  One of us smells like cheese, and the other like onions. 

4.  Celebrity Stench!  Did Elvis stink?

You’ll discover who invented deodorant, and other oddball facts!

Check it out!  And if you have a stinky friend, send ‘em this way!

The Anatomy of Body Odor | Muscle & Fitness

http://www.muscleandfitness.com Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:37:30 GMT

Learn everything you need to know about body odor - including what causes it and how to prevent it.

Read more ...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment