Great Workout Programs

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 1: Challenge Burpee

How do you make the challenge burpee even more challenging?  Add kittens to the equation.  Smile 

Today’s workout:

30/30 (see how many reps you can do in 30 seconds, with 30 second break in between)

  • burpee double jump
  • wall stick up
  • prisoner squat
  • plank recovery

Repeated 3x’s  I could have gone for the 5x’s, but I couldn’t sleep and was up most of the night.  Sad smile

Anyway, could only do 3 double jumps (without killing any kittens LOL); 6 wall stick ups; 13 prisoner squats; and 30 sec plank.

It’s funny how wall stick ups look like nothing, but when you’re doing them, it’s a whole other story. 

Tomorrow is a “low activity” day, so I’ll be on my gazelle.

PS:  If you know someone who might be interested in joining me in the Challenge Burpee, pass this post on!  Smile

PPS:  So, what do you think of burpees?  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment