Great Workout Programs

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

When the body is dragging and you need a bit of motivation.

My workout schedule has gotten rather sporadic, which is fine because interval training works well with messy days.  Right now I have some really messy days to deal with.  

At the moment, I have a litter of 16 kittens here on the farm.  The majority have all picked up what the vet calls, 'barnyard eyes.'  It's a virus that causes one or both eyes to bulge out, and will eventually burst.  

The kittens are too little to operate on.  They're going on 6 weeks old.  So he's waiting to see what happens.  In the meantime, I'm getting beaten to death emotionally.  I can't stand seeing their little eyes like this.  

It's been taking about 4 - 4.5 hours a day to care for everyone.  A couple of the mommies dried up, which meant feeding each one with a bottle.  (They can get really impatient waiting their turn. LOL)  

After they eat, it's time to play vet, and that's when it turns into a mad house!  I've got 16 kittens crawling up and down my legs, hopping on my back, and biting me the whole time I'm trying to clean eyes, and put ointment in.  

By the time I'm finished, I'm worn out.  I don't feel like doing a thing.  LOL  So, this find tonight is one of my treasures.  I got it from Holly Rigsby's blog, and I love it.  

Go take a read, and if you are on Pinterest, pin the pic with Zig Ziglar's quote.  It's a great one to have on hand.

The Best Motivation Trick EVER! | Fit Yummy Mummy Blog – Post ...

'Your emotions take clues from your actions – not the other way around.'

2 comments:

  1. I could 't take all that! Poor kitties......oh and you too lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've aged 80 years. lol I'll try to post a pic later of little Buggsy. She's the worst of the lot. Poor baby.

      Delete