Great Workout Programs

Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 2: Gazelle Day

Today’s Gazelle Day!  Well, it was supposed to be, but the weather is so beautiful I decided to go for a walk instead!  I’d walk a couple minutes then do push ups and dips.  Walk a bit more, and do different burpee variations.  It was fun.  Smile

Anyway, since it’s my day off from the Challenge Burpee, I thought I’d check out the link Shawna gives on how to perform a proper burpee without hurting yourself.

My lower back is why I technically hate burpees.  I always manage to hurt the sucker.  Then, there’s my spongy knees!  (Hey, I’m 53 in a couple weeks.)  Smile

So, for those of you who are like me and have a tendency to maim yourself, check out this vid.  Shawna covers how to avoid hurting your knees, wrists, and lower back!

Enjoy!  And if you found this post helpful, please pass it on!  Thanks!  Smile

 

No comments:

Post a Comment