Great Workout Programs

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Is CrossFit a smart way to exercise?

Yesterday when I was grabbing Shawna's vid on jumping rope, I saw a few videos on CrossFit, so I decided to check it out. I'm still having nightmares. The entire time I watched, my brain kept screaming, "YOU IDIOT!!! YOU'RE GONNA GET HURT!!!" (long pause) My brain is still screaming.

Watch this short video and see if you can see why. Don't forget to use the comment section to share your thoughts.

What is CrossFit?

What is CrossFit? CrossFit is an effective way to get fit. Anyone can do it. It is a fitness program that combines a wide variety of functional movements int...

What is CrossFit?


Here's another one for the night.  The writer see's the problems with the CrossFit program, but still likes it - if it's done right.  :)

Is CrossFit Killing Us? - Outside Online

The CrossFit backlash is in full swing—led by a long list of injured participants.

So, what are your thoughts?  Is CrossFit a smart way to exercise?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment