Great Workout Programs

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Put that brain of yours in gear and start visualizing success

Wow!  What a day!  I've found so many great articles out there that I'm sticking links to all of them in this post.

Let's start off with one of my faves.  As soon as I saw the title, '4 digital fitness trends...' I thought of my original kindle.  I've got 3 fitness apps on it: 

  1. Anywhere legs
  2. My Yoga Studio
  3. Anywhere Abs

I love them all.  I don't use them every day, but they're nice to have around.  If you like this stuff like I do, you'll want to check out this article.  

KTVZ.COM - 4 digital fitness trends you need to check out - Home

http://www.ktvz.com/ 

It used to be that when you wanted to get in shape you either strapped on a pair of sneakers and went for a run or got in a car and drove to a place that was packed with people and waited your turn to move around some rusty (and sweaty) weights.


Next up!  Steven Covey fans will enjoy this one.  It's Morning habits of successful people.  The author lists 5 with a straight to the point explanation.  Nice fast read!

WAXX - morning habits of successful people

http://www.todayswaxx1045.com/ 


Fantastic article on being in the present with your workouts.  There's tips and how-to's, and best of all - he's practical in his advice and suggestions.  

Bring Your Brain for the Ultimate Workout - Fitness & Wellness News

http://fitnessandwellnessnews.com/ 

Yet, if your brain isn't traveling the exercises with you, even the best Nikes can only take you so far. Bring this technique to the treadmill with you and improve the health of body and mind. When you visualize, include specifics. As you exercise, focus on exhausting your body in a positive way, not your mind.


Last, but not least, 'Amazing results always come from creating my Vision Boards.'  This one especially caught my eye because I'm working on a series of articles that I hope will be published at ezines next week on the subject of visualizing your way to the body you want.

I like the way this writer makes things so simple.

What is holding you back - Amazing results always come from creating my Vision Boards - ...

http://blogs.poughkeepsiejournal.com/ 

What is holding you back from being the person you want to be. Since I'm doing this right now, I'd love for you to join in with me so I want you to really think about why you are not or have not been able to stick to the healthy eating plan/diet right now or what excuses you are coming up with to be stagnant.

Hope you've enjoyed today's finds.  Leave a comment and let me know what you think of your favourite out of the list!

And as always - pass it on!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment