Great Workout Programs

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dang waistline! Fit Yummy Mummy and Turbulence Training to the rescue!

Let's play humiliate myself.  smiley  Ok, my weight is perfectly fine for 5' 2'.  Naked (that's a horrifying vision), I weigh 121.6.  The embarrassing part is...drum roll please...my measurements.

Waist - 31.5 

Stomach - 34.5

The only two that are fine is:

Top - 36

Hips - 36  (Yippee!  No 'computer butt!')

My waist, even years ago with a flat 6-pack,  has never seen below 28' or 29'.  Can't be done, and that's cool with me.  

However! My waistline has a big problem. The maximum your waistline should be (without putting yourself in the health damage zone) is your height in inches divided by 2.

So, my waist is a half-inch larger than allowed.  My goal: Get it back down to 29'!  It's going to be a bit tough, because I discovered the only way to keep from having migraines is to drink 1 coke a day.  

I know it sound crazy, but it really works!  I haven't had a headache since I started doing it, and it's been over a month now.  Totally unheard of for my body!  So, I refuse to surrender that one coke a day.

So, what's my plan?  For the next 4 weeks, I'm going to be doing the Fit Yummy Mummy program.  I really like it because it stems from the Turbulence Training program.  

After the 4 weeks with Fit Yummy Mummy - it's off to the Turbulence Training for Women 4 week program!  So my next 8 weeks are set, and I'm going to be recording the trip here.

Check out both programs and join me in my adventure to drop my waistline!

Meanwhile, what are you doing in your fat loss adventure?

1 comment:

  1. Hello your blog is sharing great information on this topic, we are providing Turbulence Training. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete