Great Workout Programs

Friday, August 16, 2013

Finally getting to it!

After two days of being down with allergies, I finally got to begin my Holly Rigsby 4 week Fit-Fast- Workout. 

First off, here’s heads-up on what happens when I have any kind of headache – I eat, and eat, and eat.  Usually really salty stuff.  So, in the past couple days, I’ve gone from 121.6 to 122.8.  Still not bad, but I’m shooting for 118 again, and my waist down to 29”. 

I’m in phase 1 of the interval workout.  You’re supposed to do 3 – 4 supersets, with a 30 – 90 sec break at the end.  I’m still a bit weak from the headaches, and not sleeping well last night because of the continued headache, so I only did 2 supersets.

First set of supersets was: squats, spidermans, and jumping jacks.

Second set: steps, rows, and jumping jacks.

It’s a super fast workout, but you feel it.  If you don’t, you didn’t do it right.

If you don’t really understand intervals, check out the article and video from the other day:  Holly Rigsby Short Cut Cardio.  If you don’t have time to watch the vid, you’ll find the transcription I did under it.

Meanwhile, have a great weekend, and give the workout in the vid a go!  Smile

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment