Great Workout Programs

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

5 Easy Meals for Busy Mom’s, and Folks Who Hate to Cook.

OY VEY:

I've been sick for over a week because I haven't been taking care of myself:

1. I haven't been eating properly, because I get tired of fixing meals.

2. I haven't been getting enough sleep.

Both of those equal - you're going to get sick, and I did.

SOLUTION:

I joined the crock pot for 30 days challenge!  It's working, and I'm eating great meals.

I'm trying to get to bed before midnight.  It's not that I stay up on purpose, it's just some freakish, post-menopausal thing I'm going through. 

So, I'm setting an alarm to let me know it's time to go to bed.

ANOTHER COOL THING:

So, I'm looking for something cool today in the line of food, and came across this really good one from Gordon Ramsay!  5 fast meals.  It's only 3:59 long, and totally worth it, so give it a look!

PS:  If you think a friend would enjoy the vid, send them here.  :)

 

Healthy Fast Food–Gordon Ramsay

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment