Great Workout Programs

Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 10–14: She crashes and burns…

Yip, I crashed and burned.  I picked up some kind of bug last week, and I’ve been down ever since. 

Not being able to workout when I’m enjoying the Challenge Burpee program so much is really discouraging.  I feel like I’m gonna have to start all over from scratch by the time I can get back to burpees, and my jump rope.  I really miss it. 

But, I also know not to touch it till I’m fully better.  Once I start exercising, I tend to lose every ounce of common sense I have.  Smile

So, since I haven’t been able to do the Challenge Burpee program, I’m using my Gold’s Gym stretch bands. 

The pic isn’t the ones I have, but for those of you who don’t know what they are, this is what flat stretch bands look like.

They’re really, really great.  So, I’ve been using them to work my upper & lower back, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, abs, quads/hamstrings, and calves.  One things for sure, they really build up your grip.

Anyway, so that’s what’s been happening to me and the Challenge Burpee program.  Hopefully, I’ll be back on it in a couple days.  Meanwhile – I’m banding it.  Smile

PS:  Do you workout when you’re sick?  Leave a comment and share your ideas and tips!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment