Great Workout Programs

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Monday Morning Challenge Burpee 5x5!

(Posted Sunday, but meant for Monday.  Google wasn't very cooperative.)  

Hey everyone!  Hope y’all had a great weekend.  I’m finally back and ready to get on with my Challenge Burpee game plan. 

Last week, I thought I was ready to start back in, but I found out real quick like that the bug I had took more out of me than I realised. 

So, new week, new body, ready to rock. 


Here we go!  Picked out this little ditty from Shawna Kaminski’s youtube page.  I like it.  It’s short, sweet, and as always, you can do as many as you want, for as long as you want. 

Hope you enjoy it!  If you think any of your friends would like to give it a go, send here!  Also, if you give it a go, leave a comment and tell me how it went!  :)

Best of luck, and make it a great day!







No comments:

Post a Comment