Great Workout Programs

Monday, October 14, 2013

Brutal Monday Challenge

Well, ladies, I’d love to join you on this one, but I’m still sick.  Annoyed

But you’re not!  So try this one out from Shawna Kaminski

Challenge Jump Rope and Burpee Combo!

The burpee itself isn’t all that tough – it’s the jump rope that’ll get ya.  So, give it a shot, and leave a comment and let me know how you did.

PS:  If you think this is a pretty cool workout and think a friend would enjoy it, or someone you don’t like and would love to see them suffer, send ‘em here! 

Also, take a look in the upper right hand corner of this page.  See the “subscribe to my weekly newsletter?”  I just added another freebie for signing up. 

Someone on facebook asked me last week for a sample burpee workout, so I put together a little ebook, and now it’s a freebie!  So, sign up and enjoy!  Smile

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment