Great Workout Programs

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 8 Challenge Burpees: Set a new record!

Set a new record this evening with my jump rope!  39 skips!  Go, me!  I also got in several burpees for the fun of it. 

I haven’t been jumping back with the burpees because of my knees and lower back, but I was able to tonight and felt a lot stronger. 

To strengthen my shoulders and upper back faster, I’m adding in a piece of yoga’s sun salutations and tweaking it:

  • plank to push up into cobra
  • back to plank
  • push up into downward dog
  • back to plank
  • push up into downward dog
  • repeat series

 Haven’t decided tomorrow’s workout yet.  I prefer waiting to see how I feel before picking something from the Challenge Burpee book. 

Anyway, that’s it for today! 

What are your workout plans for the week?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment